Level 3 Master Estate Agent Including Property Management And Lettings Diploma
Open up the door to your future and hold the key to your own success with this exciting Estate Agency Diploma that will help you to achieve your goals of becoming a fully-fledged estate agent. As a successful estate agent, you will be able to provide your clients with the home of their dreams, as well as help investors to invest their cash in properties to create a potentially lucrative business. Gain the essential expertise, know-how and certification and you will be able to continue along this rewarding career path in no time at all.
Study Online Anytime, Anywhere
With our online courseware, you can work your way through the estate agency syllabus whenever it is convenient to do so. There’s no need to worry about reaching unattainable deadlines, because there are none! You can take as much time as you need to study the sixteen easy-to-digest modules, before taking the final assessment. Pass with flying colours and you will be able to add this recognised certification to your growing CV. If you aspire to becoming a successful estate agent, this is an excellent place to start!
KEY LEARNING POINTS
If you have a desire to work within the estate agency field, this online course is an ideal place to start. With no entry requirements, the course would be perfect for those with little to no experience of the industry.
- Learn more about the requirements of an estate agent, and what working in the real estate industry entails.
- Get to grips with the two main different types of estate agency – domestic and commercial property – as well as rental agents and property negotiations.
- Understand some of the pros and cons of hiring an estate agent, including the downfalls that can be encountered with self-sales.
- Appreciate the need for networking and canvassing with regards to getting to know your clients and building a solid client base.
- Identify some of the day-to-day responsibilities of an estate agent, including the importance of routine, self-discipline and time-management.
- Take a look at the basics that are involved in selling a property with an estate agent.
- Understand some of the jargon you will encounter, including valuation, evaluation and estimation.
- Recognise some of the elements of performing viewings, including setting them up, preparing the property and following the plan that has been put in place.
- Gain valuable know-how with regards to negotiation, including the negotiator’s mind-set and the power of silence.
- Take a look at the property buying process, and what the role of the estate agent is.
- Understand the major elements of sales progression, including the role of surveyors, solicitors and conveyancers.
- Get to grips with the technology that is used to aid real estate, and what affect it has had in comparison with old school advertising.
- Define investment property, including its management and legal aspects.
- Take a look at what letting agents are, including their associations and the landlord to letting agent relationship.
- Understand what property management is, and how it can overlap with letting agents.
- Touch upon some of the laws and regulations that you will comply with, including the Estate Agents Act 1979.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Study around your current work and home commitments, with our flexible and convenient courseware that is available 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Learn at home, or on the go, thanks to compatibility with a variety of devices, browsers and platforms.
- Online support available throughout, should you need help with the courseware at any point.
- Industry recognised certification will give your portfolio a boost!
- Move forward with your career goals and progress to success as a professional estate agent.
Get your foot in the door of real estate, and sign up for this rewarding course today!
Salary range chart
- What is an Estate Agent?
- Requirements for the job
- History of the Estate Agent
- The Real Estate Industry
- Domestic estate agents
- Rental agents
- Property Negotiator
- Commercial Property agent
- What is involved in selling a property?
- Will the average person be able to maximise their house price?
- What advantages do estate agents have?
- What could go wrong with self-sales?
- Canvassing - finding clients
- Sellers and buyers
- What you need to find out
- Routine and self-discipline
- Time management
- Self-starter attitude
- Priorities and last-minute interruptions
- Why sellers and buyers should work through estate agents
- Why boards are important
- Definition of Valuation, Evaluation and Estimate
- Why evaluations are necessary
- Evaluations as a bargaining chip
- How to take the client along
- Setting up for a viewing
- When to arrive for a viewing
- Prepping the house, triple checking
- Working to a plan
- The negotiator's mindset
- Basic concepts of negotiation
- The power of silence
- Does honesty have a place in negotiation?
- Estate agents as buying agents
- Who pays and for what?
- Is this really necessary?
- How buying agents operate
- What is Progression?
- Drawing up the contract
- Surveyors, Solicitors and Conveyancers
- In the beginning
- Main areas where technology has impacted real estate
- Old school advertising
- Photography and video
- What is investment property?
- Who buys investment property?
- Legal aspects of investment property
- Managing investment property
- What is a Letting Agent?
- Letting agents' Associations
- What Letting Agents do
- Landlord - Letting Agent relationship
- What is property management?
- The overlap with letting agents
- What property managers and property management companies do
- Are property managers, agents of the landlords?
- Where to find the laws relating to Estate Agents
- The spirit of the Estate Agents Act 1979
- The need for regulation
- Aggressive tactics and why they are banned
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above