CIW Database Design Specialist Training (1D0-541)
Self-study your way towards a job promotion with the CIW Database Design Specialist course. In an ever-changing world of IT and software development, many businesses rely on the wonders of an organized database because if managed efficiently and correctly, this simple tool can save valuable time and costing.
Every successful business should have a developed database in place for day to day operations to be able to run smoothly, and your skill set will certainly be in demand once you have completed this course of study.
Tailor-made for software programmers seeking to improve their database knowledge, IT managers looking for a cost-effective method to strategize a business plan, and application developers who specialize in database optimization, the technical content studied within this course will ensure you gain plenty of advanced knowledge in the field of database design methodology.
Learning the ins and outs of planning and designing relational databases is no easy task. Gaining detailed knowledge and putting those acquired skills into practice requires patience, and with this popular online course you're free to digest the syllabus at your own pace so that you can fit learning around other lifestyle commitments.
Basic knowledge of the purpose and function of a database is recommended before enrolling onto this course. Here students will learn about product-focused database specialization using products that include: DB2, Oracle Database 11g, SQL and mySQL.
If your goal is to excel in a specialized area of IT and become better equipped with technicalities such as relational databases, relational database nomenclature, and relational algebra, then this is the course for you.
Key learning points
This structured learning resource is the perfect knowledge bank for dedicated individuals and business professionals who are either looking to grow their skills and take on more IT responsibility, or curious students hoping to embark on a career that relates to database design and optimization.
- Dive into a detailed introduction to databases and learn about evolution, origins, file-based databases, in addition to information on the various management systems that businesses use.
- Structured Query Language (SQL) includes the basics as well as expanding on more advanced modules like retrieving data from relations, data control language and data definition language.
- Study this course's database design methodology and learn what makes both good and bad design practices.
- Grasp the differences between logical and physical database design along with their intricacies. Both options are explored so that you can fully understand the design process.
Advantages of this course
- Make learning fun by working to your own schedule. No classrooms, no commuting, just absorbing information directly from your trusted laptop or favourite digital device.
- Learn about the technical nature of database design and WOW future employers with an improved CV. Why not highlight what you learn from this course on LinkedIn too and show off your new found skill set!
- Improve the success of your business by obtaining detailed knowledge of database planning and design implementation.
- Prepare your mind with a thorough understanding of database specialialization and gain an impressive knowledge bank needed to progress onto the CIW Database Design Specialist exam.
- Become accustomed with database technology and learn how to store, update and retrieve mission-critical information within a business environment.
Set yourself up for a prosperous career in IT, hone your database planning and design skills while expanding on your experience in the process - sign up to this challenging yet fun course today!
Salary range chart
- Introduction to Databases
- Relational Database Fundamentals
- Database Planning
- Overview of Database Design Methodology
- Logical Database Design
- Physical Database Design
- Structured Query Language
- Relational Algebra
- Transactions and Database Security
|CIW - Database Design Specialist|
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 10 or above