Microsoft 365 Identity and Services (MS-100)
|365 IDENTITY & SERVICES - MS100||Virtual||08-04-2021||7 Days||£895|
|365 IDENTITY & SERVICES - MS100||Virtual||23-05-2021||14 Days||£895|
|365 IDENTITY & SERVICES - MS100||Virtual||20-06-2021||14 Days||£895|
|365 IDENTITY & SERVICES - MS100||Virtual||07-07-2021||7 Days||£895|
|365 IDENTITY & SERVICES - MS100||Virtual||18-07-2021||21 Days||£895|
|365 IDENTITY & SERVICES - MS100||Virtual||22-08-2021||14 Days||£895|
|365 IDENTITY & SERVICES - MS100||Virtual||26-09-2021||14 Days||£895|
|365 IDENTITY & SERVICES - MS100||Virtual||03-11-2021||7 Days||£895|
Throughout this Microsoft training course, you will gain the hands-on experience required to pass your Microsoft MS-100 exam, including:
Designing and implementing Microsoft 365 services
Managing user identity and roles
Managing access and authentication
Planning Office 365 workloads and applications
Is this training course right for you?
This Microsoft Training Course would be suitable for those individuals looking to start a career as a Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator, where you would be involved in the evaluating, planning, migrating, deploying, and managing of Microsoft 365 services.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Manage domains and plan a Microsoft 365 implementation
- Setup Microsoft 365 tenancy and subscription
- Manage Microsoft 365 subscription and tenant health
- Plan migration of users and data
- Design identity strategy
- Plan and manage identity synchronisation by using Azure AD Connect
- Manage Azure AD Identities and user roles
- Manage authentication and implement multi-factor authentication
- Configure application access
- Implement access for external users of Microsoft 365 workloads
- Plan for Office 365 workload deployment
- Plan Office 365 applications deployment
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- 5-day training course.
- Blended learning: Virtual Classroom & Online Training.
- Expert trainers and high-quality training materials.
- Internationally recognised qualification.
- Exam is included in this course.
- Fully accredited course materials from Microsoft.
Typical jobs included:
Security Administrator Associate - £25k
Modern Desktop Administrator Associate - £41k
Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator - £47.5k
Messaging Administrator Associate - £55k
After the advice given by the Government, NHS and WHO, we have taken the appropriate measures to ensure the safety of all our delegates attending our classrooms and events. This has been, and always will be, our number one priority.
We wanted to reassure you that all our scheduled classrooms and events will still be running. However, we will be now be offering them Virtually.
This decision to move all learning to Virtual and to offer support remotely has been taken to protect delegates and trainers. This allows delegates to continue their learning and for trainers to maintain the same level of service.
Because the situation is changing daily, we will do our best to provide you with the most up-to-date information, and this will be communicated via our website or email.
For anyone with queries regarding classrooms you are about to attend, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 02 3198 7706.
Please stay safe.