Introduction to the ITIL® Service Lifecycle [Book]
ITIL® is the world’s foremost service management framework, one that is implemented by the likes of Muller, Disney and British Airways to manage and maintain their bustling IT services.
Service management is a set of specialized organizational capabilities for providing value to customers in the form of services. These capabilities are embedded in an organization’s management, processes, knowledge and people. They represent a service organization’s capacity, competency and confidence for action in service provisioning.
The Introduction to the ITIL® Service Lifecycle manual is the ideal way to familiarise yourself with the ITIL® framework and IT service management. You will understand each stage of the service lifecycle and the best practices described in the corresponding ITIL® publication and how to fully appreciate the overall lifecycle of services.
- It provides a summary of each stage of the service lifecycle and the best practices described in the corresponding core ITIL publication.
- This publication will help you to fully appreciate and understand the overall lifecycle of services and of IT service management
- A clear understanding of the basic concepts of the ITIL service lifecycle and how the core practice publications can be useful to you.
- Further examine particular areas within any of the core guidance publications that offer detailed practice information in areas that support your day-to-day service management role.
- The basic concepts of the ITIL® service lifecycle
- The benefits of the ITIL® service lifecycle
- A summary of each of the five stages of the lifecycle
- References to the five core publications
- The manual can be shipped to anywhere in the world
- The ideal introduction to the ITIL® service management framework and lifecycle
- Discounts available for bulk purchases
- The perfect introduction to the ITIL® Foundation training
- Quality assured and endorsed by itSMF International
- Manual can be used for reference throughout training and to refresh your memory
- Available in English, French and Korean
- Books are exempt from VAT
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.